Week 46 - Epcot Food & Wine Last Day (Nov 13)

I kind of missed week 46 by a day, but I'm still counting November 13 as squeaking in. I was off celebrating a birthday. Normally, I'd celebrate my birthday at Disney World but lately I've been a bit disappointed. But, that's another story...

Today we made sure we got over to Epcot because it was the last day for the 2011 Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Today was all about desserts:

Desserts and Champagne
We should have ordered the champagne to go with our dessert trio because it would have been a perfect pairing. These desserts were awesome and a bargain at just $1.50 each or $3.75 for all 3. My favorite was the white chocolate mousse (right) and my husband loved the lemon meringue (left). The tre leche (back) was good too... kind of a sponge cake, but it had coconut sprinkles that I didn't really care for.


My husband also enjoyed the flan from Mexico. A very nice portion for $3. Overall it was good, but it was a bit bland (I think that makes it authentic flan)! The servers were all smiles and very friendly.


Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy
Our photos did not turn out at the concert, but we both loved Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy. They put on a fantastic performance... even did a song from Disney's Jungle Book. Too cool! Loved it.


I just heard Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy be performing a Universal Orlando for New Year's Eve. We're about to pick up a pair of annual passes for Universal Studios. Hmmm...I think I'll start a new blog for A Year at Universal Orlando.