Week 28 - Pop Century Nachos (July 14)

Today was a brief visit over to Disney's Pop Century Resort. I actually started to not feel well so we cut our visit short.

It was a very hot day and near to us in the Everything Pop Food Court were paramedics who were attending to a young boy about 3 years old. It appeared he was being checked out for heat exhaustion. Heat exhaustion and heat stroke are both very serious conditions that affect Disney visitors who push their limits in the heat. I can't tell you how many times we see ambulances at the resorts and parks - especially during the hot days of summer. Young children and older folks are most at risk. Remember to take it easy and stay hydrated!

Anyway, we grabbed a quick snack. My husband loves ordering the bread sticks with marinara sauce because he thinks it is the best food deal in all of Disney. I'm not that much into dense bread (I prefer a crisp outer crust with a light yeasty inside) so I let him go at it all by himself. Today, I wanted to stay on the plainer side so I went for the nacho chips with cheese.



Both items were as expected... although I did wind up sharing the nachos and cheese with hubby.